DIVSYS Aerospace & Engineering (DIVaero) has over 40 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of PCBs and PCBAs for military applications. DIVaero was formed from the technical core of a 40-year old military Design and Build firm. Our services are exclusively Military (ITAR) and Aerospace.
COMPREHENSIVE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
PCBA Manufacturing Complete Lab Analysis
State-of-the Art Assembly Facility
Maximum Array Size: 18 X 18 (750 mm X 550 mm)
No Component Size or Type Restrictions
Passive Components Including 01005
Solder Paste Application Paste Myconic "Shooter" & Juki Stencil
X-Ray Aqueous Cleaning
Nordson Selective Soldering
Scotle Opitcal Router
Specialty Coating Robotic Conformal Coat
PCB Analysis prior to Assembly
Laboratory Analysis of Solder Joints
PCB &PCBA DFM
Graduate Engineers, All disciplines
State-of -the art Lab Analysis Facility
For Lab Analysis, we offer the ability to perform all of the testing in the
X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy (XRF)
Ion Chromatography (IC)
Ionic Contamination Tester
Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC)
Use: Measure plating and coating thicknesses by a non-destructive means.
Use: Prepare, grind/polish and evaluate micro-sections
Fixtureless Bare Board Tester
Temperature cycling reliability testing
IPC List of (42) Possible PCB Problems
Our management team’s commitment is to provide the resources and leadership necessary to satisfy applicable requirements, and to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
DIVaero is defined and driven by the following management principles and behaviors:
- To provide a means for our customers to achieve the objectives to attain their customer’s desired product or service.
- Assisting our customers by transforming their needs and requirements into actionable industry language and procedures that result in fulfilling their product or service outcome.
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction by meeting the project requirements defined in our statement of work to the quality level the customer requires.
- Management’s commitment is to develop and encourage staff competencies, creativity, and accountability through involvement.
- Commitment to Continual Improvement by promoting and raising the competence level of our staff. This can be achieved by attending seminars, ongoing education, independent research, and experimentation.