DIVSYS Aerospace & Engineering (DIVaero) has over 40 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of PCBs and PCBAs for military applications. DIVaero was formed from the technical core of a 40-year old military Design and Build firm. Our services are exclusively Military (ITAR) and Aerospace.
Design, Development and Secure Management of
ITAR Electronic Products
IPC List of (42) Possible PCB Problems
Engineering Services include:
- Electrical CAD
- PCB Layout
- Mechanical CAD
- Software Design / Development
- Electronic Design
- Solids Modeling
- Re-design of Obsolete Electronic Modules
- Process (PCB and PCBA) Consulting
- Failure Analysis
- Conversion of 2D files to 3D PCB files
- Test Equipment Design / Redesign
- Technical Training
- Software and Firmware Expertise
- Altium Designer – primary software used for layout
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Mentor PADS
- pentalogix ViewMate PRO
- SolidWorks 3D CAD Software
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers (ST, TI, ARM) and their EDI’s
- Structured (SAD) and Object-Oriented Design (OOAD)
- National Instruments LabView and SystemLink
- Development / Utilize API’s for Test and Verification
- · Secure Management of ITAR/EAR PCB
- · Secure Management of ITAR/EAR PCBA
- · Secure Management of ITAR/EAR Electronic Modules
- · Secure Management of ITAR/EAR Laboratory Services
- · Reporting and Quality
- ITAR / EAR
- ISO 9001:2015
- CMMC – In process*
* Think of CMMC as a procurement gate that a contractor must pass to even be eligible to bid on, win or participate on a contract - without a valid CMMC certification, the prime and/or sub will be barred from the contract.
Our management team’s commitment is to provide the resources and leadership necessary to satisfy applicable requirements, and to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
DIVaero is defined and driven by the following management principles and behaviors:
- To provide a means for our customers to achieve the objectives to attain their customer’s desired product or service.
- Assisting our customers by transforming their needs and requirements into actionable industry language and procedures that result in fulfilling their product or service outcome.
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction by meeting the project requirements defined in our statement of work to the quality level the customer requires.
- Management’s commitment is to develop and encourage staff competencies, creativity, and accountability through involvement.
- Commitment to Continual Improvement by promoting and raising the competence level of our staff. This can be achieved by attending seminars, ongoing education, independent research, and experimentation.